1. The driver agrees to abide by all terms and conditions set out below.
2. A demonstration vehicle of the New Nissan Micra (the ‘Demonstration Vehicle’) is available for a 24 hour test drive from participating Nissan dealers from 7 March 2011 until 31 August 2011.
3. The driver must meet the Driver Eligibility Criteria set out below.
4. The driver agrees to keep the Demonstration Vehicle in his/her possession and under his/her control at all times and will not permit any other person to drive the Demonstration Vehicle.
5. The driver agrees that by undertaking the test drive, they have complied with Nissan’s insurance policy in relation to the Demonstration Vehicle.
6. The Demonstration Vehicle must be returned to the Nissan dealership it was collected from within 24 hours of collection of the Demonstration Vehicle from the Nissan dealership (for example if the driver picks up the Demonstration Vehicle at 2pm, it should be returned by 2pm the following day). The Demonstration Vehicle must be returned in the same condition and with the same amount of fuel as received prior to the test drive.
7. The driver is responsible on demand for the first £250 (increased to £500 for drivers aged between 21 and 25) for damages, claims, demands, costs and expenses arising out of the driver’s use of the Demonstration Vehicle (costs associated with minor traffic grime excepted).
8. The driver is liable for any penalty, fine or fixed penalty in relation to offences committed in respect of the Demonstration Vehicle during the test drive, any excess parking charge and any congestion or similar charge.
9. The driver must not use the Demonstration Vehicle for hire or reward, conveyance of passengers for reward, racing, pace making, reliability trials, speed tests and the towing of any trailer or for any unlawful purpose.
10. No responsibility is accepted under this agreement for any personal effects or belongings left in the Demonstration Vehicle and lost or damaged during the test drive.
11. No accessories or parts are to be removed from or affixed to the Demonstration Vehicle. The Demonstration Vehicle must not be altered in any way.
12. Smoking is not permitted in the Demonstration Vehicle.
13. The driver consents to Nissan or its business partners using his/her personal details for marketing purposes and for the administration of a promotion relating to the test drive (unless they have indicated otherwise).
14. These terms and conditions and any dispute or claim arising out of or in connection with them shall be governed by or construed in accordance with English law and subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English courts.
1. Driver must be aged between 21 and 75 years old.
2. Driver must be a permanent UK resident and must hold a valid full UK or EU (including EEA) driving licence which they have held for at least 12 months prior to the Test Drive. Proof of name and address is required; driver should bring their driving licence including counterpart when collecting the Micra for the 24 hour test drive.
3. Driver must sign a certificate of insurance as evidence they understand these terms and conditions.
4. Driver must have no more than six penalty points in the last five years and have no endorsement, prosecution or police enquiry pending for any conviction (other than speeding).
5. Driver must have no more than two accident/loss claims in the last five years.
6. Driver must not have been subject to a driving disqualification.
1. The Promoter is Nissan Motor (GB) Limited of The Rivers Office Park, Denham Way, Maple Cross, Rickmansworth, Hertfordshire WD3 9YS (‘Promoter’).
2. The Promotion is only open to UK residents that meet the Driver Eligibility Criteria and have booked a 24 hour test drive of the New Nissan Micra (‘Test Drive’) between 7 March 2011 and 31 August 2011. The following people are excluded from entering the Promotion: employees of the Promoter and its group companies, and any agencies, advisors, franchisees, suppliers of the Promoter, any persons assisting in the Promotion, any syndicate or collection of persons acting in concert; any person entering via an agent; any person using the services of an entity carrying on the business of entering prize
draws and/or prize promotions; and any such entity itself.
3. Participants will be automatically entered into the Promotion on booking their Test Drive.
4. Entries from third parties and entries which do not satisfy the requirements of these terms and conditions in full will be disqualified.
5. No purchase is necessary. Maximum of one entry per household.
6. One winner of the Promotion will be drawn every month until the Promotion closes on 31 August 2011 (the ‘Closing Date’). Each winner will receive £2,500 which the winner can put towards their fuel bill (the ‘Prize’).
7. The Prize of Win Free Fuel for a Year is £2,500 cash. Prize value is based on the average UK driver’s average annual mileage (20,000 miles) and assumes that the price of petrol is £1.29 per litre (source AA Fuel Report February 2011).
8. At the Promoter’s request, winners agree to participate in, and allow the Promoter to use their name and likeness for, advertising and publicity relating to or in connection with this Promotion without additional remuneration.
9. No other prize alternatives are available. The Promoter, its agents and/or distributors reserve the right to substitute the Prize (or any part of it) if this is necessary for reasons beyond their control without prior notification.
10. The Promoter will not be liable if winners are not able to receive the Prize for reasons beyond the Promoter’s reasonable control.
11. On the 6th day of every month (‘Draw Date’) starting on 6 April 2011 winners will be randomly selected from all complete, correct and eligible entries received before the relevant Draw Date, in the presence of an independent observer. The Promoter’s decision shall be final and binding and no correspondence will be entered into.
12. The last monthly draw will be conducted within 7 days of the Closing Date.
13. Winners of the Promotion will be notified by post, phone or email within 28 days of the Draw Date (‘Notification Date’).
If the Prize is declined or unclaimed by a winner or if a winner cannot be contacted from the details supplied when they booked their Test Drive within 14 working days of the Notification Date, a replacement winner may be drawn at the Promoter’s discretion and will be notified by the Promoter by email or phone. To claim the Prize winners may be required to supply the Promoter with proof of identity.
14. All participants in the Promotion agree not to discredit, denigrate or bring into disrepute the Promoter, its products or services and confirm that they have no reason to believe that their participation in this Promotion will have such an effect.
15. Except in the case of death or personal injury arising from its negligence, or in respect of fraud, and so far as is permitted by law, the Promoter and its associated companies and agents and distributors exclude responsibility and all liabilities for any loss, damage, cost and expense, whether direct or indirect, howsoever caused in connection with the Promotion or the Prize.
16. The Promoter reserves the right to extend, amend or withdraw the Promotion or any part of it without prior notice or compensation where this is due to circumstances beyond its control.
17. If the Promoter has reasonable grounds for believing that a participant has contravened any of these terms and conditions, the Promoter reserves the right to disqualify that participant and to select an alternative participant at random from the remaining complete, correct and eligible entries received before the Closing Date.
18. The first name and county of each winner can be obtained by sending a stamped SAE after the Closing Date to Nissan Motor (GB) Limited, The Rivers Office Park, Denham Way, Maple Cross, Rickmansworth, Hertfordshire WD3 9YS.
19. The Promoter will use the winner’s, and each participant’s personal details for the purpose of administering this Promotion.
20. The Promoter and its business partners may also use the personal details provided by participants to contact participants about its products and services. By entering this Promotion, participants hereby indicate their agreement to this use (unless participants have indicated otherwise).
21. By entering this Promotion, all participants will be deemed to have read, understood and agreed to these terms and conditions and any other requirements set out in the accompanying promotional material.
22 The Promoter reserves the right to amend these terms and conditions at any time.
23. This Promotion and any dispute or claim arising out of or in connection with it shall be governed by or construed in accordance with English law and subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English courts.