Terms and Conditions for Nissan Test Drive (Test Drive)
In order to take part in a Test Drive you must read and agree to abide by these Terms and Conditions and confirm that you meet the criteria set out below. You will be required to sign this form before participation in the Test Drive will be allowed.
Nissan Motor (GB) Limited (Nissan) or its agent reserves the right to refuse permission for any person to participate in a Test Drive for any reason.
Driving is by its nature hazardous and the possibility of injury to you exists. Your participation in the Test Drive is entirely optional and at your own risk.
By signing below, you agree and confirm that you:
· Comply with the age restrictions shown below and are a permanent UK resident:
LEAF, eNV ARIYA
Age 25 – 75years
· Hold a full driving licence recognised by the UK Authorities (or EU/EEA equivalent) which you have held for at least 24 months and that there are no more than 6 penalty points (or EU/EEA equivalent) endorsed on your licence, whether expired or not;
· Have no endorsements, prosecutions or police enquiries pending for any driving offence (other than speeding);
· Have not been subject to a driving disqualification in the last five years;
· Have not made more than two accident/loss claims in the last five years;
· Will carry out a DVLA licence check and produce the check code and provide evidence of your name and address on request;
· If you are pregnant, have any injury or medical condition, you have obtained appropriate professional advice prior to the Test Drive and you know of no reason why you are unable to participate;
· Have eyesight of the standard required to pass the UK road driving test;
· Consent to Nissan (and its business partners or agents) using your personal details for the administration of the Test Drive;
· (If you are driving under instruction) will follow the rules and guidance as set out by the instructor and in relation to your conduct during Test Drive;
· Shall be responsible for the consequences of your own conduct and personal safety during the Test Drive;
· Will notify Nissan or its agent immediately if you feel unwell;
· Will wear at all times any clothing equipment provided by Nissan for the purposes of the Test Drive;
· Will not smoke in the vehicle;
· Will wear a seat belt properly fastened and will abide by the driving and safety requirements and provisions of the Highway Code and the law at all times during the Test Drive;
· Will follow the designated routes and obey all instructions from Nissan, its agents or those employees/authorised agents responsible for running the Test Drive (unnecessary stops or deviations from the designated routes are not permitted and if you fail to comply you may be prevented from driving further);
· Are not under the influence of alcohol/drugs/medication (or suffer from any disability) which would affect or impair your driving ability or ability to take part in the Test Drive and Nissan reserve the right to exclude you from involvement in the Test Drive if Nissan consider that your ability to take part is affected or impaired;
· Are liable for any penalty, fine or fixed penalty in relation to offences committed during the Test Drive;
· Understand that Nissan accepts no responsibility for any personal effects or belongings left in the vehicle or lost or damaged during the Test Drive;
· Agree to comply with these terms and conditions at all times when participating in the Test Drive; and
· Irrevocably agree that this agreement and any dispute or claim arising out of or in connection with it or your participation in the Test Drive (including non-contractual disputes or claims) shall be governed and construed in accordance with the law of England and Wales and subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of England and Wales.
Nissan accepts liability for death or personal injury caused by its negligence and also accepts liability if it makes a fraudulent false statement which you rely on to your detriment. The law does not allow Nissan to limit or exclude its liability for these matters.
In all other aspects and to the fullest extent permitted by law Nissan excludes all liability arising out of or in connection with your participation in the Test Drive, including (but not limited to) your death or injury, or injury that you cause to any person or damage to property caused by you.