We want you to drive your Nissan with real peace of mind. So, whatever happens, call us first and we will do our utmost to get you and your vehicle back on the road as quickly and as smoothly as possible, 24 hours a day, 7 days a week... free of charge!
See terms and conditions
WHATEVER HAPPENS, CALL US FIRST
In the unlikely event of a breakdown or an accident, Nissan Assistance is alwaysthere to help. Nissan Assistance vehicles will be sent to you as soon as possible. Our Nissan Assistance technicians can solve many problems on the spot and have you back on the road immediately.
If this isn’t possible, our assistance patrol will take you and your vehicle to the nearest Nissan Dealer where one of our skilled technicians will assess your car.
OUR CARE DOESN’T STOP HERE…
If your vehicle cannot be repaired the same day, our assistance will either provide other means of transportation to help you continue your journey or will arrange accommodation for up to 3 days if you choose to wait for the repair to be completed.
…AND EVEN GOES FURTHER
Locked yourself out of the car, run out of fuel? No problem, Nissan Assistance is covering you in such cases too and will ensure that you get back on the road.
LIFETIME NISSAN ASSISTANCE
If you come to Nissan for your vehicle maintenance after the end of your car’s manufacturer’s warranty or extended warranty, you will automatically benefit from free Nissan Assistance for the next 12 months or until the next scheduled vehicle maintenance. It’s part of our Customer Promise.
AND WHAT ABOUT ELECTRIC CARS?
Nissan Assistance is also here for you, just call:
09 69 32 06 83
INTERNATIONAL: +33 (0)1 55 92 17 48
You will benefit from the same services than other vehicles but also from free and unlimited assistance during the first year if you encounter a breakdown caused by an empty or almost empty Li-on Battery.
I just had an accident or a breakdown, what should I do?
1. Keep calm, park as safely as possible.
2. Secure the zone with a warning triangle and do not forget to wear your yellow jacket.
3. Make sure everybody (passengers, passers-by…) is safe and not exposed to further danger.
4. Call the emergency numbers if needed.
5. Have your vehicle details (VIN and Registration number) at hand.
6. Call Nissan Assistance.
7. Confirm the location of your vehicle (stating the nearest cross road where possible).
8. Provide a detailed description of the problem and your contact telephone number.