17. There will be two winners who will each win:
a. 1 x pair of tickets to the UEFA Champions League Final 2017 in Cardiff on 3rd June 2017 at the National Stadium of Wales (“Match”) to be used by the winner and their companion;
b. One place as a centre circle carrier for the Match for: (a) themselves (if they are aged 18-20); or (b) a nominated child (age 14-17) of whom they are a parent or legal guardian; or (c) a nominated adult (aged 18-20). The Prize includes two match tickets to be used by the Winner and their companion. The centre circle carrier will receive a Nissan tracksuit to wear while being a centre circle carrier.
c. If the winner is from Northern Ireland, they will get return economy flights from the winner’s nearest international airport to Cardiff and two nights’ accommodation for the winner and their guest (subject to further conditions below). If the winner is not from Northern Ireland, they will get return coach or train tickets and two nights’ accommodation for the winner and their guest (subject to further conditions below). For the avoidance of doubt, the Promoter shall have sole discretion of the travel/accommodation provider, date and time of travel and stay at the accommodation.
18. It is a condition of accepting the Prize that:
a. (where the winner is aged 18-20) the winner agrees to participate as a centre circle carrier at the Match, or
19. Additional Prize details and conditions:
a. The winner (and, if applicable, their nominated centre circle carrier) will be expected to comply with these terms and any third-party terms and conditions that form part of the Prize. Failure to comply with these terms may result in the winner being asked to forfeit the Prize at their own
b. UEFA Champions League Tickets Standard Terms and Conditions apply.
c. The winner must be able to attend the match and must arrive at such time before the match as is advised by the Promoter;
d. Centre circle carriers aged 14-18 must be accompanied by a parent or legal guardian;
e. Centre circle carriers must be willing and able to perform the role and able to understand and follow instructions in English
(with translation from their parent/guardian if necessary);
f. Centre circle carriers must behave in an appropriate manner at all times throughout and must follow the instructions of the UEFA representative;
g. Centre circle carriers will be provided with a Nissan tracksuit, which they may keep after the match;
h. Centre circle carriers will not be provided with footwear. Centre circle carriers should bring training shoes in a dark or neutral colour (no bright colours), which are either Adidas branded or unbranded;
i. No photos are to be taken in the technical area prior to the match (this includes photos taken with mobiles);
j. Appropriate behaviour is expected towards UEFA’s officials and team representatives (players, coaching staff, etc.) from both the centre circle carrier and their guest;
k. Players and team staff may not be asked for photographs and/or autographs;
l. No sort of filming inside the stadium perimeter is allowed;
m. No parent/guardian/guest will be allowed to accompany the centre circle carrier once they have met the UEFA representative until after the performance. Attendance of parents/guardians/guests at the briefing/rehearsal is not allowed;
n. The movement/positioning of the parent/guardian/guest during the performance will be defined by UEFA and explained during the rehearsal;
o. Entry to the stadium is subject to the conditions on entry for fans on the match date – centre circle carriers and their parent/guardian/guest are responsible for complying with all such conditions;
p. Except mobile phones used for personal private use, centre circle carriers and their parent/guardian/guest may not bring into the stadium, or use within the stadium, equipment capable of transmitting or recording audio and/or visual material or data relating to the match; and
q. The winner may be required to sign (on behalf of themselves and, if applicable, their nominated centre circle carrier) a legal waiver, confidentiality undertaking, assignment of rights and disclaimer of liability as a condition of accepting and partaking in the Prize.
20. Flight, Airline and Hotel:
a. Economy flights only eligible for winners from Northern Ireland,
b. Airline seats are subject to availability;
c. Flights must be booked by the Promoter’s designated travel agency;
d. Tickets are non-refundable and non-transferable;
e. The winner and their guest must abide by and are subject to the Airline’s published Conditions of Carriage;
f. Once tickets have been issued, they are only valid for flights, dates and times shown. Name changes to the flight seats once confirmed are not permitted;
g. Return transfers from the airport/train station/ coach station in Cardiff to the hotel and from the hotel in Cardiff to the National Stadium of Wales on the day of the Match are included;
h. Return transfers from the winner’s and guest’s home to the nearest international airport are not included;
i. Flight extras are not included in the prize (flight extras include, but are not limited to, on-board meals and drinks).
j. If a flight or hotel booking is cancelled by the winner, no alternative tickets will be issued (and, for the avoidance of doubt, no compensation and/or refund will be provided);
k. Lounge passes and upgrades are not permitted;
l. The winners and their guests will require a passport valid for at least 6 months on date of travel;
m. Any necessary visas or travel insurance are the responsibility of the winner and their guest;
n. The winners and their guests must travel together in both directions;
o. The Prize also includes a two-night stay in a twin room at a hotel selected by the Promoter);
p. The winner is solely responsible for any additional charges incurred at the hotel during their stay, including, without limitation, costs of additional meals and drinks and additional nights and services;
q. A valid credit or debit card may be required to check in to the room and will be used to guarantee any incidentals such as in-room calls or services;
r. All elements of the prize package must be taken as part of the same trip;
s. For the avoidance of doubt, the Prize does not include excess baggage, souvenirs, gratuities, travel, car parking charges, meals and drinks, additional excursions and attractions, additional night’s stay or any other costs of a personal nature that are not explicitly set out in these terms and conditions (including spending money) and neither the Promoter nor any provider of any part of the Prize will be responsible for any such costs.
21. Tickets for the Match will only be issued on the day of the match to the selected winner.
22. The winners must inform the Promoter of any wheelchair or any similar access needs for either them or their guest.
23. The winners are responsible for the behaviour of themselves and their guest whilst taking the Prize. The Promoter reserves the right in its absolute discretion to exclude the winner and/or guest from participation in the Prize if any party fails to comply with the directions of the Promoter or any companies associated with the Prize or the winner and/or guest act in a manner that is dangerous to themselves or to the public or is, in the opinion of the Promoter, anti-social in any manner or which causes a disturbance or nuisance to others.
24. Where applicable, third party terms and conditions apply to parts of the Prize.
25. Details of the winners’ name and region or county will be available for one month after the close of this Promotion by writing to the Promoter at the address set out below and stating the name and date of the Promotion.
26. The Promoter reserves the right to substitute the Prize (or any part of the Prize) for a prize or prizes of equivalent or greater monetary value if this is necessary for reasons beyond its reasonable control. There is no cash alternative to the Prize (or any part of the Prize) and unless the Promoter agrees otherwise in writing the Prize is non-refundable and non-transferable.
27. If for any reason the event is not capable of running as planned, such as cancellation or any other cause beyond the control of the Promoter which affects the running or conduct of this Promotion, the Promoter may in its sole discretion cancel the Prize and not re-award any additional tickets to the winner or reimburse any incurred expenses by the winner as a result of winning or accepting the Prize.
28. If for any reason the Promotion is not capable of running as planned for reasons including but not limited to tampering, unauthorised intervention, fraud, technical failures or any other causes beyond the control of the Promoter which corrupt or affect the administration, security, fairness, integrity or proper conduct of this promotion, the Promoter reserves the right (subject to any written directions given under applicable law) to disqualify any individual who tampers with the entry process and to terminate, modify or suspend the Promotion.
29. The winners and their guests will be solely responsible for any taxes resulting from their participation or winning of this Promotion.