Eligibility & Entry:
1. The Fully Charged Outside Ticket Giveaway (“the Giveaway”) is only available to UK (including Northern Ireland and the Channel Islands) residents who are over the age of 18 and who have received the Fully Charged Outside Ticket Giveaway e-mail (“Giveaway Email”) from the Promoter. The Giveaway excludes employees of Nissan Motor (GB) Limited and their relatives, their agents and its dealer network, and anyone professionally connected. Proof of age and eligibility may be required. Entrants will be deemed to have accepted and agreed to be bound by these terms and conditions when entering the Giveaway.
2. No purchase necessary. Only one entry per person per household.
3. The Giveaway will run from 5 PM (GMT) on 27 July 2021 (the “Opening Date”) to 11:59 PM (GMT) on 2 August 2021 (the “Closing Date”). To enter this Giveaway entrants must click on the link provided in the Giveaway E-mail and complete the online form. The entrant must provide their email address (this must match email address that the Giveaway Email was sent to), postcode, phone number and preferred date to attend the Fully Charged Outside 2021 Event being held at Farnborough International Exhibition & Conference Centre, Aerospace Boulevard, Farnborough, Hampshire, GU14 6TQ from the 3-5 September 2021 (“the Event”) before the Closing Date. Any entries received after this date will be rejected.
4. Entries that do not comply in full with these entry terms and conditions will be disqualified.
5. The Prize is a pair of standard one day general admission tickets (“Tickets”) to the Event (“Prize”)
6. The Prize is supplied by the Promoter.
7. The Tickets cannot be transferred, refunded or exchanged for a cash alternative. The Promoter reserves the right to substitute the Prize (or any part of it) for a prize of equivalent or greater monetary value if this is necessary for reasons beyond its control.
8. The Promoter reserves the right to withdraw or amend the details of the Giveaway or the Prize in the event of circumstances outside its reasonable control.
9. The Promoter does not guarantee that any entrant will receive Tickets to their preferred date of the Event. In the event there are no Tickets available for the Winner’s chosen date, the Promoter will provide other date options to the Winner. The Promoter shall be entitled to award the Prize to another winner if the original winner does not accept the new dates.
10. The Prize does not include the cost of any expenses (including but not limited to travel, food and drinks) incurred by the Winner and their companion for attending the Event. The Winner and their companion will be responsible for booking and arranging their own travel to and from the Event.
11. There will be one hundred pairs of Tickets awarded to the first one hundred entrants (each a “Winner”) that correctly complete the form (as set out in paragraph 3).
12. The Promoter’s decision is final and binding in all respects on all entrants and no correspondence will be entered into.
13. The winners will be notified of their winning within 3 weeks of the Giveaway Closing Date via an email to the email address provided by the Winner at the time of entering the Giveaway.
14. In the event that a winner does not wish to attend the Event for any reason, they must follow the link in the email received pursuant to paragraph 13 to confirm to the Promoter that they will not be attending the Event. That winner’s tickets will then be reallocated to another entrant and no further compensation will be provided to the previous winner.
15. The Tickets will be sent via email to the address supplied by the winner pursuant to paragraph 3. The Promoter does not accept any responsibility or liability for any undelivered or delayed emails, including but not limited to the Winner not receiving the notification email set out in paragraph 13 or the email containing the Tickets due to such email being blocked by the Winner’s privacy and security settings, or the email being sent to the Winner’s spam folder, or resulting from the Winner providing an incorrect email address, or for any other reason outside of its reasonable control.
16. These Terms and Conditions shall be governed by the laws of England & Wales and the courts of England shall have exclusive jurisdiction to settle any dispute or claim that arises out of or in connection with the Giveaway.
17. The Giveaway is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with Fully Charged and by entering the Prize Draw you release Fully Charged from any action or claim arising out of the Giveaway.
18. Except in the case of death or personal injury arising from its negligence, or in respect of fraud, the Promoter, its associated companies and its agents exclude responsibility and all liability to the maximum extent permitted by law, including in respect of (without limitation):
1.1. any postponement or cancellation of the Giveaway;
1.2. any changes to, supply of or use of the Tickets; and
1.3. any act or default of any third party supplier which are beyond the Promoter’s reasonable control.
19. The Promoter and/or its agents do not accept any responsibility whatsoever for any technical failure, regardless of cause, including, for example, equipment failure, network, server, computer hardware or software failure of any kind (including any messages which reach spam or junk mail) which may restrict, delay or prevent the sending, receipt of your entry or receipt of your acceptance of the Tickets.
20. If the Promoter has grounds to suspect any entrant or third party of cheating, deception or fraudulent or unsportsmanlike-like conduct of any kind (including, without limitation, manipulating the Giveaway or any entry) the Promoter reserves the right (in its sole discretion) to disqualify any entrant, entry or person it reasonably believes to be responsible for, or associated with, such activity.
21. Each winner is responsible for the behaviour of themselves and their guests whilst attending the Event. The Promoter (and anyone acting on its behalf) reserves the right in its absolute discretion to exclude a winner and/or guest from attending the Event if a winner and/or their guest fail to comply with the directions of the Promoter or any companies associated with the Tickets or a winner and/or guest act in a manner that is dangerous to themselves or to the public or is anti-social in any manner or which causes a disturbance or nuisance to others.
22. The Promoter will use details provided by entrants for the purpose of administering the Giveaway.
23. The Promoter will send the name and county of the winners to anyone who writes within one month after the Closing Date of the Giveaway requesting such information. To request the name and county of the winners, please send a stamped addressed envelope to: Nissan Motor (GB) Limited, registered office: The Rivers Office Park, Denham Way, Maple Cross, Rickmansworth, Hertfordshire WD3 9YS (“Promoter”)