By entering this promotion, entrants will be deemed to have accepted these terms and conditions and agreed to be bound by them. Entrants will need to retweet at least one of three possible tweets as specified in these terms and conditions, and follow the @NissanUK twitter account for a chance to win two non-hospitality tickets to the ICC Champions Trophy Final, held at The Oval in London on 18th June 2017. There will be one set of two tickets available to win.
Who may enter
1. This free prize draw ('Promotion') is open to permanent residents of the United Kingdom, aged 18 plus
2. Employees (or family members of employees), of any group company of the Promoter, companies associated with the Promotion and all affiliates of such companies may not enter the Promotion.
3. Further Prize conditions:
a. The winner may be required to provide proof of age and identity and any documentation as reasonably required to validate their eligibility to claim the prize;
b. The winner will be expected to comply with any third party terms and conditions that form part of the prize. Failure to comply with these terms may result in the winner being asked to forfeit the prize at their own cost;
c. Any costs or expenses not expressly included in the prize pursuant to these Terms and Conditions including without limitation car parking charges will be the sole responsibility of the winner.
4. Travel & Accommodation:
a. Return travel to the Stadium is not included in the prize and will be the sole responsibility of the prize winner;
b. It will be the responsibility of the prize winner to get to the Stadium on time for the match;
c. Accommodation is not included;
d. Travel insurance is not included and is the sole responsibility of the prize winner.
5. The prize will be forfeited if:
a. The winner is unable to attend on the date specified by the Promoter; or
b. The winner has any medical, legal or any other reason that would prevent them from accepting and participating in the prize.
6. No purchase necessary.
7. Enter between 17.00 GMT on 14th June 2017 and 10.00 GMT on 16th June 2017 (the ‘Promotional Period’).
How to enter
8. Entrants must retweet at least one of the below (the “Main Tweets”) from the @NissanUK twitter account
Fancy winning 2x tickets to the @ICC #CT17 Final this Sunday? RT & follow to enter
Note: ‘XXX’ and ‘YYY’ will be replaced by the country names .of the winners of the Semi- final matches held on 14th and 15th June 2017.
9. Entrants must also follow the @NissanUK twitter account.
10. One entry per person. If an individual retweets multiple times or more than one of ‘tweet 1, tweet2 or tweet3’ only one entry will be valid.
Winner selection and notification
11. One winner will be selected at random by an independent adjudicator from all complete, correct and eligible entries received by the closing date.
12. Entries will be rejected if they: contain defamatory, malicious, indecent or other inappropriate content; do not include the image of the entrant; include the names, likenesses, photographs, or similar of any individual without their express permission; have not been uploaded specifically for the promotion; refer to any brand other than the Promoter; or represent a danger to health and safety of the entrant or anyone else.
13. The winner will be rejected if their social media profile contains offensive or inappropriate content
14. The winner will be notified by direct message via Twitter by @NissanUK within around half a working day of the end of the promotion.
15. The winner will be required to respond to confirm eligibility plus acceptance of the prize within 5 hours of initial contact. In the event the winner does not respond to communications within 5 hours of initial contact, the Promoter reserves the right to disqualify that winner and allocate the prize to an alternative winner selected in the same manner. Any reserve winner may have a shorter timeframe (4 hours) in which to respond to communications.
16. The winner will win two non-hospitality tickets to the ICC Champions Trophy Final, taking place at The Oval in London 18th June 2017.
17. Non-hospitality tickets are tickets only. These do not include food, drink, accommodation or travel.
18. The prize does not include travel to or from the game or travel insurance, the cost of transfers to and from airports or stations, food and drink, spending money, tax or personal expenses. Any other costs that are incidental to the fulfilment of the prize are the responsibility of the winners.
19. Tickets will be available to collect from The Oval. Joining instructions will be sent to the winners with further details.
20. Where applicable, third party terms and conditions apply to parts of the prize.
21. Details of prize winner’s name and region or county will be available for one month after the close of this Promotion by writing to the Promoter at the address set out below and stating the name and date of the Promotion or by email to firstname.lastname@example.org
22. The Promoter reserves the right to substitute the prize (or any part of the prize) for a prize or prizes of equivalent or greater monetary value if this is necessary for reasons beyond its reasonable control. There is no cash alternative to the prize (or any part of the prize) and unless the Promoter agrees otherwise in writing the prize is non-refundable and non-transferable.
23. Nothing in these terms and conditions limits or excludes the Promoter’s (or any third party’s liability) for (i) death or personal injury arising from the Promoter (or third party’s) negligence, or (ii) fraud.
24. The winners are responsible for their behaviour, and the behaviour of their guest at the event. The winners and their guests must comply with any rules, regulations and procedures as set out by the third party. The Promotor is not liable should the winner and/or their guest not comply and be refused entry or removed from the premise.
25. So far as is permitted by law the Promoter and its associated companies and agents exclude responsibility and all liabilities arising from:
a) any postponement or cancellation of the Promotion, and
b) any changes to, supply of (including, without limitation, prizes which do not reach the intended recipient), or use of the prize, and
c) any act or default of any third party supplier, which are beyond the Promoter’s reasonable control.
26. The Promoter does not accept responsibility for network, computer, hardware or software failures of any kind, which may affect the sending, receipt or processing of your entry. Entries must not be made through agents or third parties. Incomplete entries will be disqualified and will not be counted.
27. The Promoter’s decision is final and binding in all respects on all entrants. No correspondence will be entered into. Entries that do not comply in full with these terms and conditions will be disqualified.
28. The Promoter reserves the right to amend these terms and conditions at any time.
29. This Promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with Twitter or any other social media platform. By entering the Promotion all entrants agree to the terms and conditions set out by any social media platform the Entrant is required to use in order to take part in the Promotion.
29. All entries must be made directly by the person entering the promotion.
30. Bulk entries made from trade, consumer groups or third parties will not be accepted.
31. Incomplete or illegible entries, by or via third parties or syndicates, entries by macros or other automated means (including systems which can be programmed to enter), and entries which do not satisfy the requirements of these terms and conditions in full will be disqualified and will not be counted. If it becomes apparent that a participant is using a computer(s) to circumvent this condition by for example, the use of ‘script’, ‘brute force’, masking their identity by manipulating IP addresses, or random guessing codes or any other automated means in order to increase that participant’s entries into the promotion in a way that is not consistent with the spirit of the promotion, that person’s entries will be disqualified and any reward will be void.
32. The Promoter accepts no responsibility for late, incomplete, incorrectly submitted, corrupted or misdirected entries, claims or correspondence whether due to error, omission, alteration, tampering, deletion, theft, destruction, transmission interruption, communications failure or otherwise.
33. Any entries that are deemed not to comply with these conditions of entry will be discarded.
34. By entering the promotion, entrants give their permission for their entries and any details provided to be used by the Promoter without further compensation for any purpose including promotional purposes for an unlimited period of time. Copyright will remain with the entrant. The entrant understands and agrees to the Promoter publishing these entries on but not limited to their website, Facebook, Twitter and Instagram. They also agree to other possible promotional use in media of the Promoter’s choosing without any payment or need to acknowledge the entrant as the author.
36. If you have opted in, the Promoter may also use the details you give us to contact you for marketing purposes by post, email and/or SMS.
37. The winners agree to allow the Promoter to use their name and likeness for advertising and publicity purposes without additional remuneration.
38. This Promotion, and any dispute or claim arising out of or in connection with (including the Prize), shall be governed by and construed in accordance with English law. You irrevocably agree that the courts of England shall have exclusive jurisdiction to settle any dispute that arises out of or in connection with this Promotion (including the Prize).
39. The ‘Promoter’ is Nissan Motor (GB) Limited whose registered office is The Rivers Office Park, Denham Way, Maple Cross, Rickmansworth WD3 9YS.