1. The Promoter is Nissan Motor (GB) Limited of The Rivers Office Park, Denham Way, Maple Cross, Rickmansworth, Hertfordshire, WD3 9YS ("Promoter").
2. This prize draw (“Promotion”) is only open to Nissan customers who are UK residents (excluding Northern Ireland) aged 18 or over who receive the 'Nissan LEAF Customer Survey' email and complete all questions in our online questionnaire. Excludes employees of the Promoter and its group of companies and any agencies, advisors, franchisees, suppliers of the Promoter and any persons assisting in the prize draw. The following are also excluded from entering the Promotion:
- any syndicate or collection of persons acting in concert;
- any person entering via an agent;
- any person using the services of an entity carrying on the business of entering Promotions and/or Prize promotions; and any such entity itself.
3. All entries must be made directly by the person entering the promotion. Incomplete or illegible entries, bulk entries, entries from third parties and entries which do not satisfy the requirements of these terms and conditions in full will be disqualified and will not be counted.
4. No purchase is necessary. Only one entry per person. The Promotion may appear in other promotional materials
5. To be entered into the Promotion, entrants must complete the survey and submit all questions from 7th December 2017 (“Opening Date”) (in the Owners Questionnaire) to 11:59pm BST on Sunday 31st December 2017 ("Closing Date").
6. The Promoter accepts no responsibility for any failure to submit a valid entry by the Closing Date including without limitation, responsibility for network, computer, hardware or software failures of any kind, which may restrict or delay the sending or receipt of your entry.
7. There will be 3 Winners in total. Winners will be randomly selected from all complete, correct and eligible entries received by the Closing Date (“Winner”), in the presence of an independent observer. The Winner will be notified by email no later than Friday 12th January 2018. The Winner will be required to respond to confirm eligibility in connection with the Prize including the full name of their guest and date of birth within 14 days of initial contact. In the event that a Winner does not respond to communications within 14 days of initial contact, the Promoter reserves the right to disqualifythat Winner and the Prize will be allocated to an alternate entrant selected as the Winner in accordance with this Clause 7, who will have 7 days to respond.
8. The Prize is one pair of tickets for the Premier League match between Manchester City and Chelsea on Saturday 3rd March 2018 at the Etihad Stadium (“Prize”). The Prize consists of entry into a pre-selected VIP box with a sit down 3 course meal alongside house wine, beer and soft drinks only. For the avoidance of doubt, any spirits or premium wines are not included in the Prize and would need to be purchased separately by the Winner and/or their guest. The guest must be aged 18 or over. The Promoter will notify the Winner by email of the verified times for the match and will share the menu 2 weeks prior to the event.
9. The Prize does not include travel, accommodation, food, drinks, or any other items of a personal nature. These will be the sole responsibility of the Winner and their guest. Any items, costs or arrangements not explicitly stated in this Terms and Conditions are the responsibility of the Winner to arrange.
10. Prize is as stated and cannot be sold or exchanged for cash, goods or services. Unless specifically agreed in writing by the Promoter, the Prize is not transferable and must be taken by the Winners in person. Where applicable, third party terms and conditions apply to parts of the Prize.
11. The Promoter, its agents and/or distributors reserve the right to substitute the Prize (or any part of it) for a prize or prizes of equivalent or greater monetary value if this is necessary for reasons beyond their control, without prior notification. There is no cash alternative to the Prize (or any part of the Prize) and unless the Promoter agrees otherwise in writing the Prize is non-refundable and non-transferable.
12. It is the Winner’s responsibility to provide correct details and the Promoter shall not be responsible for claims that Prize is lost due to the provision of incorrect or incomplete details;
13. All entrants agree not to discredit, denigrate or bring into disrepute the Promoter, its products or services and confirm that they have no reason to believe that their participation in the Promotion will have such an effect.
14. Winners and their guests are responsible for their own behaviour and agree at all times to comply with all applicable health and safety legislation and the directions of the Promoter and their agents whilst taking part in the Prize.
15. Except in the case of death or personal injury arising from its negligence, or in respect of fraud, and so far as is permitted by law, the Promoter and its associated companies and agents and distributors exclude responsibility and all liabilities for any loss, damage, cost and expense, whether direct or indirect, howsoever caused in connection with the Promotion or the Prize. The Promoter does not accept responsibility for network, computer, hardware or software failures of any kind, which may affect the sending, receipt or processing of your entry. Entries must not be made through agents or third parties. Incomplete entries will be disqualified and will not be counted.
16. The Promoter's decision shall be final and binding and no correspondence will be entered into.
17. If the Promoter has reasonable grounds for believing that an entrant has contravened any of these terms and conditions, the Promoter reserves the right to disqualify that entrant and to select an alternative Winner in accordance with Clause 7 from the remaining complete, correct and eligible entries received before the Closing Date.
18. The first name and county of the Winner will be available for 2 months from the Closing Date and can be obtained by sending a stamped self-addressed envelope to: NISSAN LEAF QUESTIONNAIRE PROMOTION, NISSAN EVENTS, 33a Willow Street, Oswestry, Shropshire, SY11 1AQ
20. By entering the Promotion, all entrants will be deemed to have read, understood and agreed to these terms and conditions and any other requirements set out in any accompanying promotional material.
21. These terms and conditions and any dispute or claim arising out of or in connection with them shall be governed by or construed in accordance with English law. Entrants irrevocably agree that the courts of England & Wales shall have exclusive jurisdiction to settle any dispute or claim that arises out of or in connection with these terms and conditions
Data Controller: NISSAN MOTOR (GB) LIMITED, THE RIVERS OFFICE PARK, DENHAM WAY, MAPLE CROSS, RICKMANSWORTH, WD3 9YS, Company No. 02514418
Promoter: NISSAN MOTOR (GB) LIMITED, THE RIVERS OFFICE PARK, DENHAM WAY, MAPLE CROSS, RICKMANSWORTH, WD3 9YS, Company No. 02514418