1.6a Finance Offer | Private Retail Customers
LEAF – 4.49% PCP – £4500 Deposit Contribution
Offer valid 21st December 2017 at participating dealers only and subject to vehicle availability. Finance provided by Nissan Finance, PO Box 495, Watford, WD17 1BR. Subject to status. Guarantees and indemnities may be required. You must be at least 18 and a UK resident (excluding Channel Islands). Terms and conditions apply. *NISSAN DEPOSIT CONTRIBUTION OF £4500 IS ONLY AVAILABLE WHEN TAKEN ON 4.49% APR PCP NISSAN FINANCE PRODUCT. Offer based on 7,500 miles pa, excess mileage 10p per mile. Offers not available in conjunction with any schemes or other offers. Vehicle price includes first registration fee and 12 months’ road fund licence.
LEAF – 0% PCP – £1500 Deposit Contribution
Offer valid until 21st December 2017 at participating dealers only and subject to vehicle availability. Finance provided by Nissan Finance, PO Box 495, Watford, WD17 1BR. Subject to status. Guarantees and indemnities may be required. You must be at least 18 and a UK resident (excluding Channel Islands). Terms and conditions apply. *NISSAN DEPOSIT CONTRIBUTION OF £1500 IS ONLY AVAILABLE WHEN TAKEN ON 0% APR PCP NISSAN FINANCE PRODUCT. Offer based on 7,500 miles pa, excess mileage 10p per mile. Offers not available in conjunction with any schemes or other offers. Vehicle price includes first registration fee and 12 months’ road fund licence.
FREE HOME CHARGER OFFER | Private and Employee Retail Customers
From 2nd October to 21st December 2017, customers who purchase a Nissan LEAF via eligible sales type Private (P) or Employee (E) from an authorised Nissan dealer may apply for a free 3.7kW home charging unit, with a retail price of £233.
This offer is subject to the following terms and conditions:
1. Only one home charger is available per customer and must be applied for and fitted within the timeframe outlined below.
2. This offer is not available with any other offer (unless otherwise expressly specified), and is not available to business users.
3. To qualify for the offer, youmust:(i) be a resident o mainland England, Scotland, Northern Ireland or Wales (ii) have purchased or ordered a Qualifying Vehicle and (iii) be eligible for a grant from the Office of Low Emission Vehicles (OLEV) to access the Electric vehicle Home charge Scheme funding. For details about whether you are eligible for the OLEV grant, please read the Government’s guidance note available here.
4. Customers must submit the application for their Free Home charger (via one of the below appointed suppliers) within one month of their vehicle registration. Failure to submit by this deadline will make the offer void, no longer entitling the customer to a home charger free of charge.
5. Customers are also required to take installation of their charger within three months of their vehicles registration.
6. Installation of the charger must be conducted by either Chargemaster or POD Point, and is subject to their own terms and conditions.
7. You may upgrade to a 7Kw home charger for an additional cost of £75 (including VAT) from Chargemaster or £95 (including VAT) from Podpoint
8. The official promoters of this offer are POD Point and ChargeMaster.
9. If you are a loyal Nissan Private (P) LEAF customer (qualified as a registered keeper a LEAF for a minimum of 12 months, registered to a UK address on the applicable V5C.r) and you do not require a Free Home Charger, then you are eligible to take an additional £230 Nissan Deposit Contribution on top of the current Nissan PCP Finance scheme if taken with finance. This enhancement is not available in conjunction with the Free Home Charger. It is only available if a Free Home Charger is not taken.
- Your home charger may be fitted by one of Nissan’s two approved charging partners, Chargemaster or POD Point. The choice of supplier (between these two) is up to you. Please speak to your local Nissan dealer for more information about how to choose the supplier and to place your order. Installation will be subject to Chargemaster or POD Point’s terms and conditions which are available on the below links and should be reviewed fully before you place the order:
- If you choose ChargeMaster as your supplier, please note that the charger does not come with the following features: (1) Charger Lock (2) Data Communication Integration allowing monitoring of your electricity usage
- If you choose POD Point, you will receive a WIFI connected unit as standard with free over the air updates and maintenance included. A Smart Unit upgrade will be available at a cost.
- Your home charger may only be installed at a domestic property with designated private off-street parking (private driveway, garage or allocated parking space) at the address to which your Qualifying Vehicle is registered, unless you have a valid explanation using an alternative residential address. Other installation requirements may apply – please review your chosen supplier’s terms and conditions for details.
- Unless otherwise specified, standard installation by your chosen supplier is free of charge and covers the following:
- installation of the home charger on a brick or plaster wall, or suitable permanent structure;
- up to 15 meters of cable between the distribution board and the home charger;
- cable affixed flush to the wall, not trenched or hidden behind walls, through joists, aerial or subterranean runs;
- cable run through a single skin brick wall;
- Installation carried out in accordance with BS7671 17th edition wiring regulations, IET Code of Practice for Electric Vehicle Charging Equipment Installation 2nd Edition; and an earth rod in soft ground, if required.
Standard installation is based on the assumption that the correct electrical connections and protections are available on your property. Additional fees may apply for work that falls outside your chosen supplier’s standard installation package.
- If you cancel your order for a Qualifying Vehicle after your home charger has been fitted, you will be liable to repay any grant received by OLEV and any applicable installation fees. This does not affect your statutory rights.
- To the extent permissible by law, Nissan accepts no liability for any loss or damage caused by or in connection with the installation or use of your home charger. Nissan reserves the right at any time to modify or withdraw this offer.