PRIZE DRAW TERMS AND CONDITIONS TO WIN HOSPITALITY TICKETS FOR MANCHESTER CITY VS TOTENHAM HOTSPUR F.C
Number of tickets: Two per winner
Date: Saturday 19th February 2022. 3pm Kick Off
Location: Etihad Stadium (Manchester)
Eligibility & entry:
- By entering this promotion (“Promotion”), entrants will be deemed to have accepted these terms and conditions and agreed to be bound by them.
- The Promotion is open to permanent residents of the United Kingdom, aged 18 years and above.
- The Promotion excludes employees (or family members of employees) of any group company of the Promoter and any other companies associated with the Promotion and all affiliates of such companies.
- The Promotion will run from 05/11/21 at 17:00 GMT (“Opening Time”) to 19/11/21 at 17:00 GMT (“Closing Time”) (the “Promotional Period”). Any entry received after the Promotional Period will be rejected.
- No purchase necessary. One entry per person during the Promotional Period is permitted.
How to enter:
- To enter this Promotion, entrants must complete the Nissan survey attached to the email with the subject line “Win an incredible experience”. Once completed the entrant will automatically be entered into the prize draw.
- Entries that do not comply with these entry rules and conditions in full will be disqualified and the entrant won’t necessarily be notified of this.
- The entrant’s details will be stored on the database automatically when the survey is completed. The survey is personal to the entrant emailed by the Promoter and in all circumstances MUST NOT be forwarded to any other third party. In the event that the email is forwarded to another third party, the entrant’s details will be automatically overwritten with the most recent response to the survey by the database and the third party will not be an eligible entrant for the Promotion.
Winner selection and notification:
- There will be two (2) Winners in total (“Winners”) randomly selected by the database from all complete and eligible entries received during the Promotional Period. The database will be operated by an independent adjudicator.
- The Promoter’s decision is final and binding in all respects on all entrants and no correspondence will be entered into.
- The Winner will be notified within ten (10) working days of the Promotional Period Closing Date via email. The Winner will need to confirm acceptance of the Prize along with their personal contact details and dietary requirements by emailing Nissan MCFC Events Team at firstname.lastname@example.org. If no confirmation is received within five (5) working days of notification, the Promoter reserves the right to withdraw the Winner from the Promotion and re-allocate the Prize to an alternative winner selected in the same manner. No further compensation will be provided to the previous Winner.
- E-tickets and joining instructions will be distributed to the Winner by Nissan MCFC Events Team via email. It is then the responsibility of the Winner to distribute tickets to their chosen guest/s.
- In the event that following confirmation of acceptance of the Prize, the Winner does not wish to attend the Event for any reason, they must email the email address stated in paragraph 11 to confirm to the Promoter that they will not be attending the Event. That Winner’s tickets will then be reallocated to another entrant and no further compensation will be provided.
- The Winner will win two (2) hospitality tickets for Manchester City vs. Tottenham Hotspur F.C. match taking place on Saturday 19th February at 3pm (Kick Off) at the Etihad Stadium, Etihad Campus, Manchester, M11 3FF. West Reception. Nissan Executive Box (Box 39), Level 2.
- Hotel and travel expenses are not included and will not be covered by Nissan. Winners are responsible for making travel and accommodation arrangements around the match.
- Any other costs incurred that are incidental to the fulfilment of the Prize are the sole responsibility of the Winner.
- The Prize cannot be transferred, refunded or exchanged for a cash alternative. The Promoter reserves the right to substitute the Prize (or any part of it) for a prize or prizes of equivalent or greater monetary value if this is necessary for reasons beyond its control.
- Except in the case of death or personal injury arising from its negligence, or in respect of fraud, the Promoter, its associated companies and its agents exclude responsibility and all liability to the maximum extent permitted by law, including in respect of (without limitation): a) any postponement or cancellation of the Promotion; b) any changes to, supply of or use of the Prize; and c) any act or default of any third party supplier, which are beyond the Promoter’s reasonable control.
- The Promoter reserves the right to withdraw or amend the details of the Promotion or Prize in the event of unforeseen circumstances outside its reasonable control (including changes to the match fixtures and timings.
- The Promoter and/or its agencies do not accept any responsibility whatsoever for any technical failure, regardless of cause, including, for example, equipment failure, network, server, computer hardware or software failure of any kind; which may restrict, delay or prevent the transmission or receipt of your entry or which may be regarded as spam or junk mail.
- If the Promoter has grounds to suspect any entrant or third party of cheating, deception or fraudulent or un-sportsman-like conduct of any kind (including, without limitation, manipulating the Promotion or any entry) the Promoter reserves the right (in its sole discretion) to disqualify any entrant, entry or person it reasonably believes to be responsible for, or associated with, such activity.
- The Winner is responsible for the behavior of themselves and their guests whilst enjoying the Prize. The Promoter (and anyone acting on its behalf) reserves the right in its absolute discretion to exclude a Winner and/or guest from participation in the Prize if a Winner and/or their guest fail to comply with the directions of the Promoter or any companies associated with the Prize or a Winner and/or guest act in a manner that is dangerous to themselves or to the public or is anti-social in any manner or which causes a disturbance or nuisance to others.
- The Promoter will use each entrant’s personal details for the purpose of administering this Promotion. This information shall be used by Nissan and its approved agents only for the purpose of administrating the Promotion and will be transferred to Manchester City FC, and where requested, to the venue for security purposes. By applying for the tickets, you consent to such data being used in this way.
- The Promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with Facebook, Instagram and Twitter and by entering the Promotion you release Facebook, Instagram and Twitter from any action or claim arising out of the Promotion.
- These Terms and Conditions shall be governed by the laws of England & Wales and the courts of England shall have exclusive jurisdiction to settle any dispute or claim that arises out of or in connection with the Promotion.
- Bulk entries made from trade, consumer groups or third parties will not be accepted.
- Provided no objection is received, the Promoter will send the name and county of the Winner to anyone who writes within one month after the Closing Date of this Promotion. To request the name and county of the Winner, please send a stamped addressed envelope to: Nissan Motor (GB) Limited, registered office: The Rivers Office Park, Denham Way, Maple Cross, Rickmansworth, Hertfordshire WD3 9YS (“Promoter”).
- The ‘Promoter’ is Nissan (Motor (GB) Limited (company registration number 2514418) of the Rivers Office Park, Denham Way, Maple Cross, Rickmansworth, WD3 9YS.