Chance to win a pair of tickets to either Silverstone Festival 2023 or Carfest 2023
Eligibility & entry:
1. By entering this promotion (“Promotion”), entrants will be deemed to have accepted these terms and conditions and agreed to be bound by them.
2. The Promotion is open to permanent residents of the United Kingdom, aged 18 years and above.
3. The Promotion excludes employees (or family members of employees) of any group company of the Promoter and any other companies associated with the Promotion and all affiliates of such companies
4. The Promotion will run from 16:00 GMT on 21st August 2023 (“Opening Time”) to 16:00 GMT on 23rd August 2023 (“Closing Time”) (altogether the “Promotional Period”). Any entry received after the Promotional Period will be rejected.
5. No purchase necessary and no guarantee of winning. One entry per person during the Promotional Period is permitted.
How to enter:
6. To enter this Promotion, entrants must complete and submit the form within the email with the subject line “[Name], got plans this bank holiday weekend?”. This will involve entrants selecting their preferred choice(s) out of the two events and three dates. Once completed and submitted, the entrants will automatically be entered into the prize draw. Whilst entrants are able to select up to all six options, they will only be eligible to win one pair of tickets.
7. Entries that do not comply with these entry rules and conditions in full will be disqualified.
8. The entrant’s details will be stored on the Promoter’s partner agency database automatically when the competition submission is completed. The competition submission is personal to the entrant emailed by the Promoter and in all circumstances must not be forwarded to any other third party. In the event that the email is forwarded to another third party, the entrant’s details will be automatically overwritten with the most recent response to the competition submission by the database and the third party will not be an eligible entrant for the Promotion.
Winner selection and notification:
9. There will be six Winners in total (“Winner”) randomly selected an independent adjudicator from all complete and eligible entries received during the Promotional Period.
10. The Promoter’s decision is final and binding in all respects on all entrants and no correspondence will be entered into.
11. The Winner will be notified within one working day of the Promotional Period Closing. Date via email. In the event that the Winner is unable to accept or redeem the Prize for any reason, the Prize will be withdrawn, and no further compensation will be provided to the Winner.
12. The Winner will receive one pair of day tickets to either Silverstone Festival 2023 or CarFest 2023, which are valid up to and including the date of entry they permit.
13. Any other costs incurred that are incidental to the fulfilment of the Prize are the sole responsibility of the Winner.
14. The Prize cannot be extended, transferred, refunded or exchanged for a cash alternative. The Promoter reserves the right to substitute the Prize (or any part of it) for a prize or prizes of equivalent or greater monetary value if this is necessary for reasons beyond its control.
15. Except in the case of death or personal injury arising from its negligence, or in respect of fraud, the Promoter, its associated companies and its agents exclude responsibility and all liability to the maximum extent permitted by law, including in respect of (without limitation): a) any postponement or cancellation of the Promotion; b) any changes to, supply of or use of the Prize; and c) any act or default of any third party supplier, which are beyond the Promoter’s reasonable control.
16. The Promoter reserves the right to withdraw or amend the details of the Promotion in the event of unforeseen circumstances outside its reasonable control.
17. The Promoter and/or its agencies do not accept any responsibility whatsoever for any technical failure, regardless of cause, including, for example, equipment failure, network, server, computer hardware or software failure of any kind; which may restrict, delay or prevent the transmission or receipt of your entry or which may be regarded as spam or junk mail.
18. If the Promoter has grounds to suspect any entrant or third party of cheating, deception or fraudulent or unsportsman-like conduct of any kind (including, without limitation, manipulating the Promotion or any entry) the Promoter reserves the right (in its sole discretion) to disqualify any entrant, entry or person it reasonably believes to be responsible for, or associated with, such activity.
19. The Winner is responsible for the behavior of themselves and their guests whilst enjoying the Prize. The Promoter (and anyone acting on its behalf) reserves the right in its absolute discretion to exclude a Winner and/or guest from participation in the Prize if a Winner and/or their guest fail to comply with the directions of the Promoter or any companies associated with the Prize or a Winner and/or guest act in a manner that is dangerous to themselves or to the public or is anti-social in any manner or which causes a disturbance or nuisance to others.
20. The Promoter and its approved agents will use each entrant’s personal details for the purpose of administering this Promotion only.
21. These Terms and Conditions shall be governed by the laws of England & Wales and the courts of England shall have exclusive jurisdiction to settle any dispute or claim that arises out of or in connection with the Promotion.
22. Bulk entries made from trade, consumer groups or third parties will not be accepted.
23. Provided no objection is received, the Promoter will send the name and county of the Winner to anyone who writes within one month after the Closing Date of this Promotion. To request the name and county of the Winner, please send a stamped addressed envelope to: Nissan Motor (GB) Ltd. Denham Way, Maple Cross, Rickmansworth, WD3 9YS, UK.
24. The ‘Promoter’ is Nissan (Motor (GB) Limited (company registration number 2514418) of the Rivers Office Park, Denham Way, Maple Cross, Rickmansworth, WD3 9YS.