(1) Any savings will dependent on the customer’s tariff, EV usage and DNO connection.
• Potential savings were calculated with the following considerations:
• Approximately 10kWh daily energy used for driving (c.30 miles).
• Vehicle plugged in everyday of the week from around 4.30pm to 8am the next day.
• It is assumed that Distribution Use of System (DUoS) and Capacity Marketi Supplier Charge (CMSC) are Non-Energy Costs passed through to customers within their energy contract.
• Assumed average electricity cost calculated at 11.54p/kWh and a fuel consumption of 0.33kWh/mi
• EDF will carry out a bespoke study based on your requirements and unique circumstances in order to provide a breakdown of estimated savings.