The NissanConnect Services app is available from N-Connecta grade on MY22 LEAF and parts of the services/ features may be subject to additional charges on subscription. To use NissanConnect Services with Apple CarPlay and Android Auto you need a smartphone with compatible iOS or Android operating system and a SIM card with data option from a mobile service provider. Download the free NissanConnect Services app and create a username and password. Connect your smartphone with your vehicle equipped with NissanConnect Services by logging in using your username and password. All services are subject to mobile network coverage and your mobile service provider’s charges. For set up details please refer to the how-to connect guide.
Nissan LEAF Technology NissanConnect Services App
The NissanConnect Services app is built specifically for your Nissan. On top of giving you remote access, safety and convenience features, it provides vital EV information to help you get the most out of your LEAF.
What can I do with the app?
- Charging – The app can give you instant updates on charging status. Especially handy when using public chargers.
- Range Status – You can also check your current range so you know exactly how far you can go. And when you need to stop for a charge, it can show you where the nearest charging stations are located.
- Driving History and Analysis – The app can also keep track of how many trips you made and the distance and time you travelled. It can even tell you how much CO2 you saved.
- Temperature Control – The app can even let you check in on the temperature inside your LEAF. Too cold or hot for your liking? Just set the temperature before you get in and you’ll always have the perfect climate.
- Bonus features – On top of these convenient features, the app provides other great features. You can lock and unlock your car, sound the horn and flash the lights, and locate where your car currently is, all through the app! There are also hundreds of owner FAQs to make your life easier. Not finding what you need? You can even contact our customer service team right from the app.
Do you have a 2018 or older Nissan LEAF?
No problem. The NissanConnect EV app has many of the same features as the NissanConnect Services app. It can also be downloaded from the Apple App Store or Google Play Store.